- Homepage: http://www.velestar.com/
- First release: 2012
- Latest release: 1.4 (2015-10-01)
- License: Proprietary
- Client: true
- Server: false
- Based on: PuTTY
- Mobile client for Android.
- There is also an iOS version.
- Available on Google Play
- 2015-12-05: Version 1.4 for Android identifies itself on the wire as
- Version 1.4 for iOS is based on PuTTY 0.65 according to the “What’s New” information on Google Play.
- Homepage is oddly outdated: last news item is from Nov 2014; yet they do make regular releases
Ciphers: aes256-ctr, aes256-cbc, firstname.lastname@example.org, aes192-ctr, aes192-cbc, aes128-ctr, aes128-cbc, blowfish-ctr, blowfish-cbc, 3des-ctr, 3des-cbc, arcfour256, arcfour128
Compression formats: none, zlib
Hostkey formats: ssh-rsa, ssh-dss
Key exchange protocols: diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256, diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1, diffie-hellman-group14-sha1, diffie-hellman-group1-sha1, rsa2048-sha256, rsa1024-sha1
Message authentication codes (MACs): hmac-sha2-256, hmac-sha1, hmac-sha1-96, hmac-md5
User authentication methods: